Event Calendar for Jira is a simple calendar for your Jira projects to keep all of your work in one place.
You can currently accomplish the following:
- Manage calendar events (create, edit/delete)
- Share calendars with Jira colleagues (individual users or user groups)
- Share a calendar for a particular project
In order for you to get familiar with the plugin, you should check out the following tutorials:
- 👉 How to create a Calendar
- 👉 How to attach a Calendar into a project
- 👉 How to share a calendar with individual users
- 👉 How to share a calendar with user groups
In case you need help with set up process or have additional question, you can use the 📞 live-chat on the right-bottom to ask your question.
Where to go next
- 👉 You might be interested in How to display issues in the Calendar