During the past week there was an update to the Issue List View for Jira addon.
It included a few of visual updates that made the plugin that much more usable:
- a issue type icon (TASK, BUG, STORY…) was added
- a priority icon was added
- the columns order was changes to resemble the list view from Jira Work Management
- a button to create a new issue was added
- the addon get renamed from “Issue List View for Jira” to “List View for Jira“
How to get the new update
The plugin was updated automatically for all installs on all Jira Cloud instances.
For whom is this plugin intended
- for users of Jira Software (Cloud)
- for users of Jira Service Management (Cloud)
For whom is this plugin NOT intended
- if you’re using Jira Work Management, the list view is already a built-in functionality